Our Design – Build Process
- Take a tour of the work area and listen to your needs, wants, and dreams.
- Discuss project budget & timeline.
- Dive deeper into our process and answer any questions you have.
Design Phase I
- Measure the work area and create as-built drawings.
- Develop conceptual drawings based on your goals.
- Create a general scope of work & estimate.
- Review with our team to provide feedback on the conceptual drawings and ensure the design fits your vision and budget.
Design Phase II
- Collaborate with our design team to select finishes, fixtures, and fine details.
- Create detailed drawings using the materials selected.
- Introduce trade partners to the jobsite to ensure a smooth construction.
- Update the scope and budget based on materials selected and trade partner discoveries.
- Consider a rough timeline for construction.
Design Phase III
Construction Documents & Preparation
- Finalize all selections and drawings in preparation for construction.
- Confirm construction schedule.
- Obtain necessary permits.
- Sign Construction Contract.
- Meet our production team prior to construction start.
- Daily communication with the production team to keep you informed and ensure your project turns out exactly how you imagined it to be.
- We manage and inspect all of the work at each step to make sure construction stays on schedule.
- Practice important safety and cleaning procedures.
- Your designer will periodically meet with our trade partners on site to discuss expectations and ensure your designs and details are as envisioned.
Book your free consultation
A remodel you’ll love from a contractor you trust.