Do you thrive at putting systems and processes into place that bring order to chaos?
Are you an exceptionally productive person well versed in the art of getting $#!& done?
If so, our growing Design Build company has a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full-time Project Coordinator to join our team and get down to business!
Working closely with leadership, you’ll be critical in helping with the day-to-day operations, making sure everyone has what they need to keep the machine running smoothly and the trains on time.
This position is like the Hub for our team. You’ll have your hands in communications and systems throughout all company functions.
Some of the current duties are fun and exciting while others can be viewed as mundane and repetitive – If you believe you’re above some basic work then we’re not a good fit. We are searching for someone who is willing to do whatever is needed for the team.
Some things you’ll be doing are:
- Directing first impressions. (Answering phones)
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars.
- Sending emails/invoices at critical junctures.
- Ordering and inspecting materials.
- Organizing information and creating reports.
- Marketing and recruiting.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Productive, organized & detail-oriented.
- Able to complete a large workload efficiently with minimal to no supervision.
- Tech-savvy/quick at learning new systems.
- Great at finding out how to do things they’ve never done before.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Embodies a service-oriented attitude.
- Hungry and driven to accomplish.
- Proactive and taking initiative.
- Logical and methodical.
- A college degree.
- Minimum 2 years office experience.
- Great work history.
- Bonus: Marketing degree or experience
At our Corvallis office, Monday through Friday, 8-4.
$20-25 Depending on experience + Outstanding Benefits.
Our target hire date is in December.
A tall order, right? Hey, we figure you must still be reading this for a reason! We’d love to hear more about you and how you’d complement our team!
Please apply to this ad by filling out the form above. Include your Resume along with a Cover Letter.