Do you excel in getting stuff done in a collaborative, energizing, and fun office setting?
Does an opportunity to ‘get in on the ground floor’ and experience the thrill of forward progress with a small but growing company excite you?
If so, we have a great opportunity for you! We are seeking a full-time Office Coordinator to join our tight-knit team! Working closely with leadership, you’ll be critical in helping with the day-to-day office operations.
Since its founding 7 years ago, Thayer Construction has become a well-established remodeling company with a solid reputation.
We design and remodel residential spaces in the Corvallis area. Our projects range from kitchens, basements, whole home remodels, and additions.
Having developed proven systems, our projects and team are set up for success, which leads to manageable work weeks and plenty of time for family and friends.
Some things you’ll be doing are:
- Answering the phone and responding to inquiries.
- Scheduling appointments and maintaining calendars.
- Sending emails/invoices at critical junctures.
- Ordering and inspecting materials.
- Organizing information and creating reports.
- Marketing and recruiting.
We’re looking for someone who is:
- Productive, organized, & detail-oriented.
- Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
- Tech-savvy/quick at learning new systems.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Proactive and taking initiative.
- Fun, personable, and come with a sense of humor.
- Able to provide great references.
- Above-average pay based on experience.
- Full-time, year-round work; in office, M-F, 8-4.
- Profit-sharing bonus.
- Paid time off (Holidays + Vacation)
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance
- 401k with automatic employer matching contributions.
- Continued training and educational opportunities.
- Work vehicle after a trial period.
- Other fun perks we can discuss!
What are you waiting for? We want to hear from you and we want to offer YOU the opportunity to join our AWESOME team!
Apply today with your resume and cover letter below.
We look forward to hearing from you!