Do you have solid construction experience in residential remodeling? Are you looking for a company that is growing and is dedicated to quality craftsmanship? We are looking for an on-site project lead who can help our family-owned company keep growing.
Are you a leader with solid residential construction/remodeling experience? Do you value high quality work and a friendly professional culture?
This is a bags-on position with a strong leadership role.
We’re looking for someone with an eye for crafting beautiful spaces that we can partner with for the long–term growth of our company; not a short term hire. We have a full workload this summer and are seeking a full-time hire.
We’re looking for someone who is dedicated to high standards of client satisfaction, and to run a safe job site. We need someone who has great leadership and communication skills. You’ll be managing our most critical relationships: our team, subs, and clients.
- Understand residential systems, codes, and order of operations.
- Rough and finish carpentry, cabinetry, roofing, siding, windows and door installation, flooring, drywall finishing, paint, tile, basic understanding of plumbing, electrical, HVAC, and natural gas.
- Must be able to perform multiple tasks at construction sites that require extensive physical labor, including lifting, climbing, bending, digging, and operating hand and power tools for 8–10 hours a day.
- Able to lift 60 lbs. Repeatedly.
- Interacting with clients
- 2+ years in a similar position.
- 1+ Years experience supervising others preferred.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and clean driving record.
- Provide your own basic carpentry tools.
- An eye for crafting beautiful spaces.
- Great at managing organized and clean worksites.
- Enjoy interacting with clients.
- Experience motivating a team.
- Must be able to read plans and build them.
You’ll benefit from our:
- Company vehicle.
- Year round work.
- Great pay and performance bonuses.
- Paid holidays, paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Local Corvallis work.
- Grateful clients and fun projects!
Pay: $25-$30 / hour
If the above sounds like a fit, please reach out! Some kind of resume is highly encouraged.