Are you an experienced an Interior Designer?
Our team is looking for a passionate and excited Interior Designer who is detail oriented, warm spirited, and knowledgeable in residential design and remodeling to work at our office and meet with clients.
We’re growing and are interested in having more help planning our renovations and additions.
We are looking for someone who has great experience with design, client relationships, and project management from start to finish.
In terms of design, we need someone who has enough experience to know the process. Someone who makes clean yet detailed plans.
- Accompany initial consultations with prospective clients to gather information and provide input on the project.
- Understand and recommend design styles that accomplish the client’s goals and preferences.
- Create accurate construction drawings (Preferably Revit).
- Work with clients through selecting and specifying products.
- Manage the Client relationship from sale to completion and be available to answer any questions.
- Obtain estimates from subcontractors and vendors.
- Everything else needed to get a construction planned and off the ground!
- At least 2 years of drafting in residential remodeling and interior designing experience.
- Understand and draw floor plans, elevations, cabinetry, tile, and electrical layouts.
- Demonstrate the ability to write a clean and detailed scope of work.
- Must have good communication, job coordination, and supervisory skills.
- Organizational skills to ensure deadlines are met.
- Must maintain a professional image, demonstrate a high level of integrity and confidentiality.
- The ability to interact and communicate with crews, subcontractors and clients is crucial to this position.
You’ll benefit from our:
- Year round work.
- Great pay and performance bonuses.
- Paid holidays, paid time off, health insurance, and 401(k).
- Professional development opportunities.
- Local Corvallis work.
- Grateful clients and fun projects!
This is not a remote job.