Are you an experienced carpenter looking to make a change?
Does an opportunity to “get in on the ground floor” of a small growing company excite you?
We are in search of an experienced Carpenter to join our tight-knit team.
Since its founding 7 years ago, Thayer Construction has become a well-established remodeling company with a solid reputation for high-end remodeling.
We design and remodel residential spaces in the Corvallis area. Our projects range from kitchens, basements, whole home remodels, and additions.
Having developed proven systems, our projects and team are set up for success, which leads to manageable work weeks and plenty of time for family and friends.
This hands-on carpentry position includes everything needed to produce a remodel. We sub out the specialty trades but you’d be performing tasks like site protection, demo, framing, flooring, windows/doors, siding, finish carpentry, dump runs, and beyond.
As remodelers, we’re inside the home a lot; there is a lot of client interaction. We need someone with soft skills like great communication, organization, cleanliness, and empathy.
Whether you have lead carpenter experience or a couple of years, we welcome you to apply as we are hiring for work ethic and attitude.
- 2+ years in the trades.
- Solid prior work history/references.
- Provide your own basic carpentry tools.
- Valid driver’s license, insurance, and clean driving record.
- Ability to perform physically demanding duties for 8+ hrs/day.
- Positivity, integrity, and humility are musts!
- Above-average pay based on experience.
- Full-time, year-round work.
- Profit-sharing bonus.
- Paid time off (Holidays + Vacation)
- Health, Vision, Dental, and Life insurance.
- 401k with automatic employer matching contributions.
- Continued training and educational opportunities.
- Work vehicle after a trial period.
- Other fun perks we can discuss!
What are you waiting for? We want to hear from you and we want to offer YOU the opportunity to join our AWESOME team!
Apply today with you resume and cover letter below.
We look forward to hearing from you!